Attorney Brady Skinner III, born in New Orleans, Louisiana. Attorney Skinner attended McDonogh #35 Senior High School. Brady continued his education at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette earning his Bachelor of Arts with a concentration in Interpersonal Communication, and later, received his law degree from The Southern University Law Center.
Once admitted to practice in the state of Louisiana, Attorney Skinner opened The Law Office of Brady Skinner, LLC, a law firm dedicated to serving its community and clients. His experience in multiple practice areas is extensive.
Attorney Skinner’s experience in handling severe injury claims and major felony charges, gives our clients the necessary reassurance to handle these serious cases. Fully equipped to handle your matter, we are prepared and dedicated to go the distance in the pursuit of justice — should you ever need it.
“If you want someone to give it to you straight-up and fight for you, get Brady. There’s a reason why they call him #TheNoBSAttorney.” -K.M.
In addition to practicing law, Attorney Skinner is a member of several non-profit organizations dedicated to the pursuit of justice. As a graduate and current faculty member at Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyer’s College, Attorney Skinner travels the country helping train other attorneys, who practice personal injury and criminal defense, on the methods to effectively represent their clients from initial meeting to trial. As a Board Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Attorney Skinner travels the country to meet with similar minds to tackle issues related to criminal defense nation-wide. Issues such as mass incarceration, public defense in America, and the rights of everyone accused of crime. Serving in the same role, in its local chapter, the Louisiana Association for Criminal Defense Lawyers, Attorney Skinner does similar work, on a state-wide level. When not fighting for clients, Attorney Skinner enjoys rooting for the New Orleans Saints during football season, indoor and outdoor cooking, and enjoying a good book at a local coffee shop.
Professional Training & Organizations
- National Criminal Defense College – 2014
- Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyer’s College – 2015
- Faculty Member
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 – 2019
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2020
- Louisiana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Board of Directors, Legislative Committee, Communications Committee, Membership Committee
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Board of Directors, Public Defense Committee, Diversity Committee
- Southern University Law Center – 2012
- University of Louisiana-Lafayette – 2007
Licensed to Practice
- All Louisiana District Courts
- Middle District of Louisiana’s Federal Court
- Western District of Louisiana’s Federal Court